Completed and Ongoing Activities/Programmes
1. Basic Development Programme for the Rural Poors
Total cost of the project: Tk. 1,18,22,700/-
Implementation Period : From July 2007 to June 2009
2. Skill Development and Income Generation Program
Implementation Period : From July 2008 to June 2011
- Social Forestry and Nursery (Male-10 + Female-10) = 20 Person
- Sewing (Male-20 + Female-40) = 60 Person
- Poultry and Cattle Rearing (Male-10 + Female-20) = 30 Person
- Computer training (Male-15 + Female-20) = 35 Person
3) Fisheries Development Programme (FDP)
Implementation Period : January 2010- December 2012
Major focuses of the project: Income generation, Youth employment, Nutrition
Output/outcome: (Yearly) 20 ( Twenty) uncultivated ponds had cultivated that
ensured employment of 80 youths, and helped to earn 1 (One) Crore taka/year.
Budget: 60,60,000 BDT ( 88,684.66 USD) Only.
3) Primary School for disadvantaged Girls and Boy:
Rolling as on December 1997
Female Student - 230, Male Student -250, Total = 250
4) Poultry Development Programme(Established)
Firms:3 for Chicken, 3 for Duck, 12 women working
5) Tree Plantation Program ( Established), 20 youth working, 10 fields
6) Safe water, Sanitation and Hygiene Program (completed)
Distributed & Set up 150 tubewells, 200 Sanitary Latrines among families to poor families
1. Skill Development & Income Generation Programme for rural girl & women.
Implementation Period : 2010-2012
Major focuses of the project: Skill development for sewing, & basic computer
Output/outcome: (Yearly) 200-250 students develop skill from PARD.
Budget: BDT 12,01,361